Life’s been very hard and very different for us all over the past year, due to COVID-19.
There are positive signs we might be nearing the end of the pandemic, but our world has changed.
We need a new plan for the future…
So, we want to start a conversation with you, to understand:
- What you value most about your life here in Rutland
- What your expectations are for yourself and your family
- What your expectations are for future generations
To take part in Future Rutland, please visit their website.
We’re asking themed questions:
- Your life in Rutland – from 1 April
- Leisure and recreation – from 6 April
- Environment and climate change – from 12 April
- Getting around – from 12 April
- Health and wellbeing – from 26 April
- Learning, skills and employment – from 26 April
- Living in Rutland – from 10 May
- Public services, and how we spend your money – from 10 May
- Keeping the conversation going – from 24 May
If you have any questions please email them at: email@example.com