SENDIASS Rutland has been very aware of the anxiety that COVID19 has been causing during these challenging times. Since March, we have continued to provide our service to all parents/carers, children/young people, and professionals.
As we move into winter, we would like to reassure you that our service will continue to be available. This means that you can access our services through phone, email, our website and social media for impartial information, advice and support. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you want to discuss your concerns.
Following Government advice, we’d like to make you aware that we will not be delivering workshops. However, we have been developing online workshops, which you can access via our website and youtube.
Ways to contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0797 701 5674
- Facebook: Sendiass Rutland
- Twitter: @SendiassR
- Website: https://sendiassrutland.org.uk/
- IPSEA: www.ipsea.org.uk
- Contact: www.contact.org.uk
- Special Needs Jungle: www.specialneedsjungle.com
- Leicester Local Offer: https://families.leicester.gov.uk/send-local-offer/